Friday, August 19, 2011

Pink Hobbits and Such

Summer is drawing to a close. Today we finally finished putting away the sunscreen, extra clothes, and assorted "stuff" in her camp bag. I know it's been a couple weeks but they've been busy (read: I just haven't gotten to it).
We also packed up all our school supplies which we shopped for last night. Well, all the supplies except the "Mead Primary Journal -early creative story tablet" which, despite what the school supply list claims, was not found at Target. I love walking through the Back to School aisles. There are so many pretty things! Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot that allows for individuality on the list but they were able to choose a few personalized things.

In the midst of unpacking from camp and packing for school Shiloh came across Celia's pink poncho and insisted that she wear it. So for the last hour she's been walking around the house like a little pink hobbit!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo - she looks really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as (518) 303-6207 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete